A Parking Strategy Project Manager is required by our local authority client to lead an important workstream within a major urban regeneration programme.
Deliverable will include:
- Developing Town Centre Parking requirements, taking account of relevant transport strategies
- Agreeing requirements for new residents as a result of new home delivery
- Develop, document and agree a clear parking strategy across the whole programme
- Developing associated staff car parking requirements
- Liaise with development partners to establish effect of strategy on emerging designs
Key skills required:
- Strategy Development
- Programme and Project Management
- Financial Acumen
- Knowledge of Parking and Transport
- Experience of development and urban regeneration programmes
- Strong stakeholder management
This will be for an initial six months, to start as soon as possible and the assignment will be ‘outside IR35’.