Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Interim Director of Procurement
|Job Title:||Interim Director of Procurement|
|Contact Name:||David Weir|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
|Job Expiry Date:||07 Dec 2019|
Our local authority client is looking for an experienced Interim Director of Procurement to join them for 6 months. They require someone who has experience working in a shared service environment and with recent knowledge of working in a local authority or within the wider public sector.
The purpose of the role is to lead, manage and deliver all assigned procurement activity undertaken across the three local authorities in a shared service partnership and will be responsible for driving the cultural and behavioural changes required in order to deliver a high performing function.
- To work in partnership across the three authorities providing visible and professional leadership to the procurement team.
- To be accountable for developing and implementing modern procurement strategies that will support the vision of the authorities and their MTFPs.
- To act as the lead officer for procurement policies ensuring they are legally compliant, simple and support the priorities of the authorities.
- Develop and nurture strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure engagement and delivery of change.
- Provide effective change management leadership and support so that the change vision is delivered using innovative solutions.
If you’re a senior procurement leader with experience at director level and a collaborative approach that can deliver across three organisations then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with CV or call David Weir on 07391565064 to speak about the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's