Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Parking Strategy Project Manager
|Job Title:||Parking Strategy Project Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||David Weir|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
|Job Expiry Date:||04 Nov 2019|
A Parking Strategy Project Manager is required by our local authority client to lead an important workstream within a major urban regeneration programme.
Deliverable will include:
- Developing Town Centre Parking requirements, taking account of relevant transport strategies
- Agreeing requirements for new residents as a result of new home delivery
- Develop, document and agree a clear parking strategy across the whole programme
- Developing associated staff car parking requirements
- Liaise with development partners to establish effect of strategy on emerging designs
Key skills required:
- Strategy Development
- Programme and Project Management
- Financial Acumen
- Knowledge of Parking and Transport
- Experience of development and urban regeneration programmes
- Strong stakeholder management
This will be for an initial six months, to start as soon as possible and the assignment will be ‘outside IR35’.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's